How much and what to look for in a good sub/provider

Did you get the name of a good supplier? I have a Kryptview A850 and have had a line off a nice chap for some years now but he appears to have disappeared and anything I watch just stop, starts. I don't know whether it is the line or the box and not sure where to start. I have messaged him but no reply which is not usual so wonder if I need to get a new box which and if a new supplier who. If you have any recommendations I would be grateful. I am scared of posting too openly too.

I have two subs, my main one is £45 and is limited to a plugin on enigma box, my back up one is £18 for live TV no vod, on smarters and I'm on my second year with both, imo great value!! No vpn required on both and no blocks as yet at the weekends for footie or ppv!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a dude who got a year for thirty quid, patchy as hell he says.
The only place i have seen servers at £30 is the bay. i would not touch them with a barge pole

I've known providers do deals with their resellers, where they tell em to sell for as low as £25 a year... And they are some of the best iptv providers out there... Maybe not well known, as stay under the radar... Usual prices range from £45-£50...

Just gse selling cheap, doesn't mean they bad... Unless selling on ebay or Facebook :ROFLMAO::X3:

resellers are local n just ask for a price for there services as in help n if needed n a phone contact not e mails n anominity just have to find reseller with scruples n not just coining in on shitty services n blame your internet

Back