How to add C line to zgemma ipab?

Does anyone know how to enter an old C line to CCcam.cfb on zGemma running ipab ? Thanks

An old C line? - is it still live?
what type of zgemma?
just noticed you're using ipab, copy/paste the line into CCcam,cfg which is in the usr/keys folder

Or pop your line onto USB stick pop into box press red for ipab menu and 5 to import line and then press green to import from usb stick

When you download the Ipab image if you look in the zip file you downloaded there are instructions. .Look under section 13,Import/Exporting Cam Line .

Or, Don't bother with I-Pleb!! Best advice. you can get no official help from the author, if you ask a simple question you are thrown off their Facebook group, you are tied to using certain IPTV suppliers (probably the same for Cable too).

Or, Don't bother with I-Pleb!! Best advice. you can get no official help from the author, if you ask a simple question you are thrown off their Facebook group, you are tied to using certain IPTV suppliers (probably the same for Cable too).
I know what your saying been there got t shirt I'm tied to ipleb with my service which is shocking luckily I'm not on fruit book so have to try it all my self

Back