How to change openbox time?

Santon

My openbox is 3-4 minutes behind real time, and i can't seem to find the settings to change the time. The onyl settings there is, is the daylight saving option but since i need to change it forward 3-4 minutes this is of no use. Any tips?

Its a bug with xmltv epg, cant be fixed..If you restart box it usually catches up, but lags again within a few hours..

My openbox is 3-4 minutes behind real time, and i can't seem to find the settings to change the time. The onyl settings there is, is the daylight saving option but since i need to change it forward 3-4 minutes this is of no use. Any tips?
set EPG DEFAULT TO SATELITTE then GMT OFFSET UTC + 00:00 and SUMMER TIME OFF that should fix it

set EPG DEFAULT TO SATELITTE then GMT OFFSET UTC + 00:00 and SUMMER TIME OFF that should fix it

Dont forget, that by setting your EPG default setting to Satellite, you can no longer use the 7 day EPG.

You will be stuck with just Now & Next.

Dont forget, that by setting your EPG default setting to Satellite, you can no longer use the 7 day EPG.

You will be stuck with just Now & Next.
Yeah which is no good for me. I'll stick with the 3-4 minute delay, although it messes up with recordings and timers & actually knowing the time lol

Yes it is a pain in the neck. And my xmltv download doesn't download half the time and then disappears for some reason. I can't record anything in advance. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't . Not good enough. Having said that, when it does record the result is excellent, so the hardware is good, but not the software.

Back