How to check ECM times?

KDub

Hi, I apologise in advance as this is the query of a typical novice!

How do you check ecm times on the h5.2tc?

I running mgcamd on wooshbuild and would like to check the ecm times on channels when they are glitching.

I would also like to be able to check the snr while a channel is glitching. Is there anyway of doing this?

Your help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Not sure if they entirely matter on cable. Depending on the softcam used you can go into the cam and check the time or if you have access to the panel it will show you.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Not sure if they entirely matter on cable. Depending on the softcam used you can go into the cam and check the time or if you have access to the panel it will show you.

Hi, how do I go into the cam? I've checked the panel and it doesn't say anything.

Depends on the box normally on info panel. Other thing sometimes when you change channel at the top.or bottom of the info it will show the ECM time.

if you have oscam as the softcam you can type in the boxes ip into a webbrowser with :8888 at the end of the ip and it will bring up the panel and you can look at the live logs, thats what I usually do if I'm having issues.

Depends on the box normally on info panel. Other thing sometimes when you change channel at the top.or bottom of the info it will show the ECM time.

I'm using the h5.2tc. When I press info it doesn't give me ecm times, only the programme info.

if you have oscam as the softcam you can type in the boxes ip into a webbrowser with :8888 at the end of the ip and it will bring up the panel and you can look at the live logs, thats what I usually do if I'm having issues.
I'm using mgcamd. Do you know how to access it using that softcam?

Back