How to check FPS on fire stick?

weerydo

I’m testing a new provider as my current provider isn’t great. The picture seems to stutter during busy periods on busy channels so mainly every EPL game. I presume this is due to frame rate? I’m testing a new supplier and looking to check what the FPS is of the streams but don’t know how to see it? I’m using IPTV Smarters and Elite TV Smart on fire stick.

The SS streams are terrible quality on every iptv supplier I've tried, I don't think there are any decent sources for them these days.

If it's football you want look for NBC or SuperSports (prem), ESPN (champ). The BT Sports chans can be OK but forget the SS ones. All jumpy and jerky, unwatchable I don't know why they bother streaming that crap. NBCSN shows the main prem games at a buttery smooth 60fps.

Incidentally, I use an enigma box but also have a 4k Firestick. The only app that will switch the telly correctly from 60Hz to 50Hz (for 25 of 50fps streams) is Perfect Player.

My supplier has gone to sh!t anyway. Down completely at the mo for 2nd time in a week ffs...

Back