how to connect box to filezilla ?

Hi Longside2014.
Fire up Filezilla then enter your box's ip address in the 'Host' box, Username- root, Password- root and Port 21 then 'quickconnect'. You should have a connection to your box now.
Lower L/H of screen are your local files on laptop and lower R/H of screen are the files/folders on your box.
Hope this helps.
Glensorie.

If its sucmnsee's back up then no password or port is required, just get the boxes IP from menu, information, network......type this into "host" on filezilla, username root, no password or port needed, press quick connect

got the box ready to plug and play , just want to put usb in for recording/pause rewind etc.. so trying to learn how to backup image before installing .zgemma image information.jpg

Haven't you sorted it out yet by the looks of previous post your having problems connecting box to Internet

You'll be best off downloading this it's already setup with sky skin and I think it may be to do with openwebif http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/72485-new-vix-hades-zgemmastar-2s-sucmnsee-backup-will-work-fine-h1-h2-s-too.html

Just flashed this one you recommended & on plugins, I can't find the enigma2-plugin-skins-sky_21.01.2014_all file on my box
Is it called something else?

It's already set up with sky skin
If not try menu, setup, system, front display panel, skin setup

Last edited:
Yeah but when I press Menu, it only opens a list to the left.
I wanted a full menu like I had before (like a normal sky main menu)
How do I get that?

That's a different skin not sure what it's called I only use this 1 you could try mtpockets opena TV but try file zila again

---------- Post Merged at 02:33 PM ----------

Yours original is blue hd

Can't connect to FileZilla. It says the following:

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Command: USER anonymous
Response: 331 Please specify the password.
Command: PASS **************
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

Did you download right version of filezilla like tich said in previous thread client version not server interface

Okay not sure what the problem is another way to ftp is to open my computer and type ftp://your ip in top bar
like this Screenshot (10).jpg

than just user name root

---------- Post Merged at 03:08 PM ----------

or try menu, ts panel,files explorer. usr, keys, newcamd.list then edit line from there

---------- Post Merged at 03:11 PM ----------

are you sure you have right ip address :21 doesn't look right press menu, information, network ip should be at top

Last edited:
Back