how to connect box to filezilla ?

21 is the port number. Sometimes you don't need it but I always put it in. Force of habit.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

I think that's where he's got confused putting 21 in ip instead of port I've never used port i thought it was same as port on openwebif mine http port 80

Last edited:
Sucmnsee Vix Hades is already set up with Sky skin He wont see it fully till he sets up Epg and presses it If you look on page 9 on the Vix hades page there is a idiots guide to add your line via filezilla and setting it up for it

Hi all, noob here. Ive spent 6 hours battling with a zgemma box and have had no luck updating cline. I tried various FTP programmes with no luck (they wont link). Im used to skybox where simply entering cccam manually did the job but i cant even seem to ammend it via the box. Can it be done via USB? Any help would be greatly appreciated as im soon going to throw box out of the window and then jump off a bridge.

cant connect filezilla /gemma 2s

hi, new on here , searched through all posts i can find but well and truly stuck!
flashed gemma 2s with firmware bought already on usb, downloaded filezilla client.
when trying to connect filezilla [ in order to then add already purchase 'gift' ] i keep getting ;cannot connect error'.
tried uninstalling/re installing filezilla but same.
gemma connected to ethernet /extender , filezilla on desktop [32bit version]
i did [ but dont know how ! go through a test sequence on filezilla which said my ip addresses dont match !! which ip's ?
i put ip in from gemma box and usename root.
please HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

its your box ip that is needed like 192.168.1.27 so get it off your box and username is root [lower case ] then press connect,

some of the newer threads in your box section may allow according to image used usb to input your line,old posts are null and void and change.

Back