How to create multiple favorite list in tivimate

Don't think ypu can. You just add favourite channels.

I know you can make your own groups then add channels and just hide the rest.

so have you a sub with username/password or you using stalker ?

your other thread you have a MAG box? trying to add epg...

For example
Sport
News
Music
You can do this, open up Tivimate, move into the main EPG Area and long press the centre button, another menu will apear on the right, scroll down to All Playlist/Favourites section and then Select Create Group, and simply create your group and move your channels into it (y)

You can do this, open up Tivimate, move into the main EPG Area and long press the centre button, another menu will apear on the right, scroll down to All Playlist/Favourites section and then Select Create Group, and simply create your group and move your channels into it (y)
Thanks

Last edited:
I need to know. How can i remove channel from group list?
Is that possible?
Hold the ok button on the guide view. A menu will open on the right side. Scroll down to the bottom section of that menu. Choose 'Manage Visibility' to select individual channels to hide. 'Hide Channel' will also work of you just want to hide the highlighted channel.

From reddit

Hold the ok button on the guide view. A menu will open on the right side. Scroll down to the bottom section of that menu. Choose 'Manage Visibility' to select individual channels to hide. 'Hide Channel' will also work of you just want to hide the highlighted channel.

From reddit
Of you hide channels will it not deleted permanently?

Back