How to edit CCcam+ Newcamd accounts & MGcamd Plug setting Openbox S9 /s10

bobby123

TECHKINGS RESIDENT
CS share protocol settings.

Edit CCcam+Newcamd accounts:

1. Prepare an available Cccam code and select it, as following code format:

C: test.dm700.com 63001 ah4Cf5hCh e85e1104D yes

N: test.dm800.com 12000 user1008 password102 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

2. Use Wordpad to open “Cccam.CFG” file , and copy the available code into the wordpad and save it.

3. Then copy the Cccam.CFG file with available code into your U disk root list.

4. Connect the USB driver with the HD model’s usb port.

5. Press "menu" into Cccam setting ,select Cccam Plug Setting and OK.

ScreenHunter_01 Sep. 22 13.31.jpg
6. Select read CCcam.cfg From USB and press OK.
ScreenHunter_02 Sep. 22 13.33.jpg
7. After read the available code ,please select Account Management and press OK
ScreenHunter_03 Sep. 22 13.34.jpg

8. You can select maximum 4 CCcam accounts at one time, but for newcamd accounts not be limited.
After activate the sharing accounts.

9. For MGcamd Plug setting.

Our enable Mgcamd protocol for patch CCcam.
Some channels for Europe , the channels decoded don`t use actual CAID, but used other CAID, so our need a replace.list to patch the actual CAID to other
ScreenHunter_04 Sep. 22 13.37.jpg

10.Edit and Copy the replace.lst and Ignore list to U disk root list, then press " update replace.list by USB device or Update ignore.list by USB device" to load the files and save the files to STB
ScreenHunter_05 Sep. 22 13.41.jpg
ScreenHunter_06 Sep. 22 13.42.jpg
ScreenHunter_07 Sep. 22 13.43.jpg

11. Twin protocol:

Twin protocol is satellite share protocol, user need a satellite dongle connect with serial cable RS232 to the STB`s Serial prot. Then select "ON" the function
ScreenHunter_08 Sep. 22 13.45.jpg
ScreenHunter_09 Sep. 22 13.46.jpg
12. Network Local settings:

Select Network Local Setting and press OK.

ScreenHunter_10 Sep. 22 13.47.jpg
13. At DHCP select “ON” and then select “Apply “ press OK
ScreenHunter_11 Sep. 22 13.49.jpg
14. When everything is ready ,please press “Standby” ,then reboot the model again.
So the sharing setting is now finished

Dear Brothers I need some Help.

I am using Openbox S10. Problem is that I have Cline for DishTV. I Give internet to my openboxs10 & add the cline through usb, and activated the cline in the manage cccam, now the status of cline is showing KO!! & Login repeatedly. iam not getting the channels it showing Scrambled. Please help me in this issue.

any special setting for Openbox S10 ??? SHARE WITH ME openbox owners & experts..

Thanks in advance

hi have a v8s just got gift card with code can you tell me how to put them manualy into the box pls. does not explain what code goes where

how can I CCcam.cfg copy to a USB stick? for working ??
Format your usb to fat 32 If he sent file in a email send it to your downloads , select it in downloads (left click) then right click, you will get a box up. go to send to (box will pop up ) you should see you removable drive (usb ) left click All done

Oh excuse me want to know how I copied the CCcam.cfg of the box (Openbox S10) on a USB stick (FAT 32) get to edit it on the PC, then I want to copy it back on the box
Thank you
Sohni

Hi would anyone be able to help me with a CCcam.cfg file. i think my old one is not working so need to update the file. where could i download one from?

im using a skybox S10

Thank you

i need a new ccam.cfg, mine has dissapeared. Tried to contact supplier but he's gone into hiding. I'm using an open box v8s had a 2 year gift

I'm looking for a test line for a 24 hr trial, sky sports and BT sport for an ooenbox v8s with installation guide if possible, thanks

Hi guys I set a v8s Box up work OK in my house I set it up in my brother's it's saying no videos available set it back up in my house and it's saying no videos available again

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Looking for a new line with all channels, 3 box sub, reliable and glitch free. 24hr test. Pm me cheers.

Hi there, I am new to this forum and new to Satellite boxes in general. Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this question. I have recently got a zGemma H2S. I have also recently set it up myself following a youtube video and it works with SLYK skin, and I have all the UK freeview channels. I have asked a gift subscription provider about their service. They said I could test their service for 24 hours. They emailed me some sort of code in an email. The think is, I can't find on youtube what i am supposed to do with this one line of code which I received in an email form the service provider. The youtube vidoes say if I pay for a subscription will be sent a CCcam.cfg file which I filezilla it over to the /var/etc folder on the zGemma and overwrite the existing file. That's fair enough. But at the moment I only have this one line of code (five numbers, cats, followed by more pairs of numbers), not a file. Does anyone know what I do with the line of code in order to test it out for 24 hours?

Back