How to flash Arnet Kryptview - Firmware Loading Guide / Tutorial .

not sure what cable to buy as i have bought 2 cables now ,1 did nothing the other at least connected but wouldn't send data. now i am seeing leads that say with crossover but they are £20,
thinking it might be best to buy new box but i needed 2 really. gonna try at work and see if anyone still has a cf52 laptop which we used for work and maybe someone hasn't been upgraded yet they have a serial port
as that is what i used years ago

failing that contact ted luxston,the kv flasher,anybody that has a null modem cable and pc with a rs232 port can flash box,grab the firmware and loader from downloads and put it on a usb stick formatted to fat32 so if you find someone you have the stuff.

Last edited:
Null modem cable = 1.99.. in LINC there is a SAT shop that sells NICK NACKS.... join up the capitals..! sorry amin.. trying to be covert..!! Ted

ok i have borrowed a laptop with series port have down loaded the firmware,it said successful what is the next step,should i turn on box and check anything or is there a tut i can follow.only got to return laptop in morning and not sure if its needed anymore
thanks for any help chocco

Right im really lost now. ive flashed my kv780 and updated it online. Been intouch with a provider and been sent a newcamd.list file. I dont know how to open this to read it. am i mising somthing here. Please can anyone help

ok if box has updated online factory reset,rescan and add your line details you got like on those threads i guided you to and follow it closely.
I understand that i have to manually type in the details into my kv box via remote control. The problem is i cant read the the details my provider has set me and hes away today to ask. Hes sent me a newcamd.list file but i cant open it to read the details. Has he sent me the wrong file by mistake ?? Doest this sort of file have to be loaded via usb and isnt even for a kv780 ??

normally anyone that sends a pm or email gets a code cws with line details,is your file rar/zip if so needs to be extracted first.

usually its 1 line of code details you get.

thinking if he sent you a newcamd.list file he might have thought you had another box -e2 receiver which can take that file.
so it wont work on kv.

just seen this posted over there

http://www.techkings.org/kryptview/...details-into-newest-firmware-kryptview-2.html

Last edited:
Totally non kv but after a 60 gb ps3 for myself to play turismo 3... and on a kv note all good for all those that have had born again kv boxes.. up the hammers..!

Last edited:
I have followed everything but getting error message saying "Downloading is not requested" :( please can any one here help? urgently

Example line: N:bestserver.com 12520 user123 pass456 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Look for the spaces in the line !!!

Menu - Installation - NEWCAMD/MGCAMD Setup

Server IP : bestserver.com
Port : 12520
User ID : user123
Password : pass456
Deskey : 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Back