How to flash IPAB on H5.2TC?

Channels all seem to be working atm..

Good news too, my splitter has arrived. Will replace that with the other shitty one now. Do I need to switch off box or doesn't matter?

Hi,

A lot of the International indian channels on the VM list e.g. Colors have a 4:3 aspect ratio, how do I fix this? I know they're SD but normall they should at least fit to screen..

Hi,

A lot of the International indian channels on the VM list e.g. Colors have a 4:3 aspect ratio, how do I fix this? I know they're SD but normall they should at least fit to screen..
No worries I fixed this! Was in settings you can change SD content to fit screen :)

If your NET ID is incorrect, it can cause issues with channels not clearing and channels going pixellated.... also, the NET ID gives you channels for your specific area (BBC West Midlands etc.)

If your NET ID is incorrect, it can cause issues with channels not clearing and channels going pixellated.... also, the NET ID gives you channels for your specific area (BBC West Midlands etc.)

I'm using Wolverhampton atm even though I live in West Bromwich. Birmingham. But works well so will just keep as it is. Thanks for all your help, couldn't of done without you.

Reactions: ste
Only annoying thing is I have my Zgemma i55 box plugged into same TV, and when I use the remote for my H5.2tc, it works for the i55 as well and vice versa lol. So gotta switch one box off on standby when using other to avoid ******* any up!

Haha yeah, I can imagine that being a bit annoying :grin:

The wire wont affect quality but the cheaper cables that you have are more susceptible to issues - interference etc.

Back