How to FTP script to Zgemma box

upi

Hello guys, first time post here and looking for some help. I have been given a script to ftp over to my zgemma box. It is in the following format
http://w.xxxxiptvxxxx/get.php?username=xxxxx&password=xxxxxxtype=dreambox&outputs=ts

(obviously the xxxxx is information I have added). My provider has said to ftp the file over to my device channel list location. Can someone please tell me what / where to place this file if I use FileZilla. Do I need to enter the above information into notepad and save as a .txt file and place this into a specific location on the box?
Initially I tried following the steps to install XtreamTV but the device would not validate for some reason, the script was an alternate to try. My zgemma is running openvix if this makes any difference?

Any help would be much appreciated.

PS. the provider also supplied the same script as above but with the ending as follows type=m3u&outputs=ts

Upinder

Hi Guys,

The supplier did not provide any instructions, I think it is being assumed I would know how to carry it out as I have an nline with them, I will ask the question to my provider.

Go to etc, enigma2 and drag the script you created into it. Then restart your box it should be in the channel list possibly at the end

Reactions: upi
You can also use putty.Open putty,and under where it says host name enter the ip address of your box and press enter.Another screen opens and just type root then press enter.Then copy and paste your script command you were given and press enter and it will run script.

Thank you formandvoid, got it working using filezilla, but will bear in mind when using putty as an alternative.

Back