How to get free netflix account?

few accounts dont change any details on them or make profiles just use them to watch stuff.

NOPE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone tell me how this works and is it safe,and why doesn't Netflix just shut the account down,and are you kept anonymous,thanks for any help given guys.

---------- Post Merged at 05:36 PM ----------

Are these accounts anonymous. Or do you need a vpn to hide your location.

---------- Post Merged at 05:43 PM

Last edited:
hi. probably a very silly question but what is the THE DARK NET? also are the netflix accounts any good and safe to use . Many Thanks

They're not getting them free, I have done some research into this recently and when you google free netflix, you have to do a "survey" to get one. You do the survey, then get nothing.
You can, however buy cracked accounts very reasonably.

Incorrect we do get them free :P ,
We crack them yes,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have the skills to hack them, YOU get them free, no-one else gets them free, so not incorrect.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

If you have the skills to hack them, YOU get them free, no-one else gets them free, so not incorrect.

It's cracking not hacking, wheelo if you need one or two let me know. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is the difference (I'm not being facetious) I have wondered why they are down as 'cracked'
I'll always be a Guinea pig, if needed lol I bought some last year, and the guy replaced whenever they died, any that have been given free here have lasted about twenty minutes before they were no longer working.

Any hacked/Cracked usernames/passwords etc keep off the OPEN forum please. We have a private message function here, feel free to use it :whistling:

Don't add to the reason these accounts become unuseable by posting the details of it on a very busy forum :fartlight:.......
At the same time I don't agree with people making money from these here, so if you are here to do that, dont bother ------>> :slap::banned:.

I have never made money of it also if I broke any rules I'm sorry, I will not post any here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back