How to "merge" recordings into 1 folder of same programs?

Hi. Using woosh build 3.02. When I go into recordings, all my recordings are listed separately, even if they are the same programs. I have a 3yr old son and have to record lots of shite, for example, I have 6 Peter rabbit episodes but they are all listed separately, is there a way to group them in 1 folder?
Thanks.

In file list, if you press menu you should see options to create a directory then an option to move into it. You can also then amend your auto timer to save in the folder in future.

Well you can do it this way on Vix.

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Yes, within your file list menu press Menu and choose create directory. Call it Peter Rabbit or whatever programme name is. Highlight each instance of programme within ur planner and press the move button (coloured buttons along the bottom) and select the name of the folder u just created. Then in autotimer menu highlight the timer for ur programme and press ok. Then scroll down to use a custom location and press right to select yes. Now goto custom location and press ok. Highlight folder u just created and press menu and choose add bookmark. Then press menu again and this time select switch to bookmarks. Highlight bookmark just created and press ok. Ull see its been added as custom loation. Now press green to save settings and now everytime peter rabbit is recorded it will automatically record into the peter rabbit folder instead kf ur main one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or you can do it via your computer network.

You need file sharing turned on if it asks you.

On the PC, goto Network and open the zgemmah2s icon
You will see Hard Disk and Root - open Hard disk
Now open the folder called Movie

Now you can create new folders as you would normally on a PC and move files to and from. Leave everything you do in the movie folder though so it is easy to find on the box

---------- Post Merged at 11:48 PM ----------

In file list, if you press menu you should see options to create a directory then an option to move into it. You can also then amend your auto timer to save in the folder in future.

Well you can do it this way on Vix.

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Yep, same on OpenATV as Gman said. I tend to do everything via network as it is much faster for nearly everything. Only thing I use Dream Explorer for is deleting the picon folder as it is so quick to do it on that. FTP.... pah !

As above or using Filezilla navigate to your HDD (Media/HDD/Movies) then create a folder called say "KIDS" and move everything, in this folder you can make subfolders of the prog name and so on, tidy way to hide away all those hundreds of short kids programmes from the main list.

Back