How to remove plug in on a zgemma

kingblue

I can't seem to find a couple of plug ins to delete them. I have a zgemma star 2s running ipab image I go to menu-plugins-red button to remove plug ins but I can not find x c multi and xtream TV the 2 I want to delete. I sideboard these via USB and they don't work.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I'm sure on wooshbuild there were certain plugins that were hidden (can't remember the names) so I'm thinking it may be the same on lPab?

I put the wrong version of xtream TV on the box, tried to put the right version on there but because there is already a version on there it won't let me do it!!

I Know on Vix look in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions And also look in Hdd for any leftovers
Hi Tich
Hope all's good
Tried to download a media player in plugins on h2s but no joy
Just says downloading then goes blank
Anyway of updating or best option please
Regards
Idledawn

I Know on Vix look in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions And also look in Hdd for any leftovers
Hi Tich
Hope all's good
Regards
Idledawn

Hi Tich
Hope all's good
Regards
Idledawn

not sure if this is right place but could someone plz tell me where to find the xtream plugin download or even be so kind as to send me a link. many thx in advance/

Hi Tich
Hope all's good
Regards
Idledawn

Are you using Vix and Sucmnsee image if so you need to update to his last 1 which is in downloads and plugins work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you using Vix and Sucmnsee image if so you need to update to his last 1 which is in downloads and plugins work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no im on wooshbuild v5 but im trying to find a download for xtreamtv plugin if ya can help me cos no point deleting if i cant replace

I had the same problem with ipab even if you FTP and remove the plugin it still will say it's install I just ended up re flashing as it was easier

I had the same problem with ipab even if you FTP and remove the plugin it still will say it's installed, I just ended up re flashing as it was easier

well ive just re flashed with ipab and it aint on the plugins so now im without it and dnt no where to get it from could u send me a link maybe ? or send me in the right direction plz?

Back