how to set up a VPN

leejon123

hi could someone please recommend the best VPN to use on my Zgemma h2s box all my channels are blocked also are they easy to set up ?

If your being blocked surely others are being blocked you can't be the only 1 being blocked by your ISP

If its at provider end that's getting blocked then a vpn would be no use to you as a vpn will only work if it is your own isp blocking you from your home broadband

If its at provider end that's getting blocked then a vpn would be no use to you as a vpn will only work if it is your own isp blocking you from your home broadband
It’s my iptv provider that’s getting blocked from the isp it’s happening to thousands

@leejon123 How many times do we need to repeat our selfs if it's the Main source no vpn at end users end won't work so if its your isp and not the main server a vpn will work so if that was the case the "1000" customers would have no iptv like today I couldn't get to watch Chelsea play with out my vpn on why my isp was blocking it if it was main server been blocked no football at all with or without vpn

Baz was your raffle line blocked
Yeah mate but that couldve been because my box through vpn so don't know if they have isp lock and my other line I use on my phone was blocked till I turned my vpn on then came through but I've noticed if uk sports are blocked I have Irish catagory on my other line and worked without but tried with vpn and worked

I have cable which is great as my main box in the bestroom (northern slang for lounge) set my raffle line in my conservatory I can watch matches while learning guitar

@leejon123 How many times do we need to repeat our selfs if it's the Main source no vpn at end users end won't work so if its your isp and not the main server a vpn will work so if that was the case the "1000" customers would have no iptv like today I couldn't get to watch Chelsea play with out my vpn on why my isp was blocking it if it was main server been blocked no football at all with or without vpn
its sorted my supplier of iptv has added an internal VPN to the server

Back