How to set up?

hi everyone. I have been using z gemma box for a few months now, a complete novice when it comes to ins and outs of it to be honest. I have got home from work today to find box says boot with red light beside it and wont switch on at all. external hard drive makes the odd noise but apart from that nothing is happening. Any ideas? thanks

Your problem is that Noone is going to look at your problem as it is in someone else's thread that is about setting up, yours is not, I suggest you Start your own thread with a description of your problem.

The other reply was harsh, but correct, now deleted.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

zgemma star 2s

Hi,

I have just purchased a zgemma star 2s. I was hoping you can help me set this up step by step. I want to set up with sky skin and would also need to purchase a cline. So if you can direct me towards instructions for how to set this up and also where I can buy a reliable Cline.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Hi,

I have just purchased a zgemma star 2s. I was hoping you can help me set this up step by step. I want to set up with sky skin and would also need to purchase a cline. So if you can direct me towards instructions for how to set this up and also where I can buy a reliable Cline.

Thanks for you help in advance.

wow!

HI i am new to this forum with limited knowlege. i was hoping someone could help me my mum paid £200 FOR A Zgemma box with 1 year sub but after 3 weeks it stopped working with only limited channels working. we tried to contact seller with no success i was wondering if there is a way i can get it up and running again for her as i dont want her to be conned agian. hope someone can help. Thanks for your time. it is using VM skin ran through VM. I am not sure about paying tO get a line or where to get 1 from Thanks again
Daz

Hi I was just speaking about you in another post sorry to hear this let's start with the basics before directing you to buy another line have you tried restarting cam or box are you getting a internet connection to box.

Hi my ears were burning haha. yes they have tried rebooting the box not sure about restarting cam. i would assume internet connection is working as some channels still work ie a few freeview. All the other channels have a locked icon on them. I have been searching for help for days for them but with me not being a wiizz on the computer struggle with all the technical side
Thanks Daz

loads of stuff on hear how to ftp a line to any system not clued up on your box but if enigma pretty much same for most ftp files, google is your freind

Hi complete beginner on here, bought Zgemma Star2 box, external hd, watched You Tube read loads of threads on here. Still not sure what to do first!. Can someone advise how to start on this so I have Freesat channels with a sky EPG and the ability to record a program while watching another? Thanks

Same as Murphy63 - all new to this. Is there any step by step instructions on how to get the zgemma star 2s box setup with the latest and best firmware, good skin and how to record and playback. WIll also be looking for a good subscription to enable me to get satelitte channels - sorry for terminology, all new to this

Hey there,,

I got a full backup here available using sucmnsee image and slyk v3 skin.. It is uk configured, and it also has kodidirect working for movies & sports not on uk tv.. All you need is a USB stick, 8gb is okay and you are ready to go....

pm me if interested save yourself all the time and hard work,,, i will also support you on the way if needed...

Back