How to set up?

i need this image please it wont allow me download and i just got the box thanks

---------- Post Merged at 06:16 PM ----------

sorted thanks

Thanks very much for this setup guide, im an IT Tech but even this was confusing me, if anyone needs any advice on networking etc please feel free to contact me, thanks again

Hi All,
I'm new to all this, I have a VU+solo2 with twin pvr 500GB HDD Enigma 2 Linux sat receiver.
Is it possible to install Sucmnsee's download on this or is there a better alternative? Also would I have to still leave the USB plugged in permanently or could it just be installed on the existing HDD.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi guys, recently set up zgemma star 2s box with sucmnsee image and working great. Can anyone advise where I can find set up information for the on-demand style apps?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi all,

I have just purchased a zgemma star 2s. I was hoping you can help me set this up step by step. I want to set up with sky skin and would also need to purchase a cline. So if you can direct me towards instructions for how to set this up and also where I can buy a reliable Cline.

I am based in Ireland if that makes any differnce.

Regards

Hi m8 ,these boxes are great ive just moved from a openbox v5 ,its a twin tuner , record while watching another (you will need a external H/Drive ) Im running sucmnsees 153 vix all info in downloads section plenty of advice on this site if you get stuck . if your not familiar with FTP then someone will be along to help you like they helped me , Got mine from mobi-shop cheaper than e*ay.
regards

Hi Gindo,
Sorry for butting in on this but pls can you help me or share link to be able to watch other channels while recording?
I'm using a Z-Gemma 2S with cccam.
I currently have Tuner A Configured and Tuner B not configured.

Thanks in advance.

Recording is working fine but cant watch any other channel while its recording.

Back