How to tidy up epg on Miraclebox Mini HD running Openvix?

Hi Guys, Looking for some help finding something that will tidy up the epg. I have numerous duplicate channels for all regions. Would be happy to show only HD when both SD and HD are available? Also some thing to group similar to vm Sports, News etc. Thanks help greatly appreciated.

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Have you got the setting in GraphicalEpg Setting show bouquets on launch to yes? Then press the EPG button after saving?

Hi Guys, Looking for some help finding something that will tidy up the epg. I have numerous duplicate channels for all regions. Would be happy to show only HD when both SD and HD are available? Also some thing to group similar to vm Sports, News etc. Thanks help greatly appreciated.

Jim, when you set the box up to scan have you set the symbol rate to 6952 and below that add 0002 this is the net id for Glasgow, this will help

You need to set your provider to VM and scan using Auto Bouquet Maker.

On your remote you will have a FAV button, that splits the EPG into groups such as Sport, Film, HD, Kids etc.

The EPG button will then show the guide for that particular group.

Sounds like you are using the "ALL" group, which is all the channels

You need to set your provider to VM and scan using Auto Bouquet Maker.

On your remote you will have a FAV button, that splits the EPG into groups such as Sport, Film, HD, Kids etc.

The EPG button will then show the guide for that particular group.

Sounds like you are using the "ALL" group, which is all the channels
Brilliant Thanks. Much appreciated.

Back