How's everyone enjoying their ps4?

gazc87

Having picked it up yesterday done all the installations needed I managed to get some time in on battlefield4.

I've mainly been a cod player recently but I can see my time being shared a lot more between the two fps. What a game, I enjoyed bf3 but it wasn't as smooth as cod so I binned it off.

That's probably a massive oversight on my behalf but oh well. I enjoyed maybe two hours before I started getting psn problems then I couldn't log in for quite a while.

When I eventually did I found I couldn't get into the ea servers so I tried cod and after about 10 mins of trying it let me on.

What a difference again, the detail as expected is a lot clearer. It's no longer a struggle to see someone moving on the other side of the map.

Hopefully the psn problems cease and I can get some decent game time on both before I head around my mates for a FIFA tournament.

How's it been for you?

I've paid for my Ps4, but because I pre-ordered too late I am now waiting on the next shipment to arrive.
I bought Ghosts, NFS Rivals and Killzone. Can't wait to play.

Ghosts looks a lot better and the psn servers problems have been resolved I haven't had any since Friday.

Battlefield still has the off brain fart, the party system is a joke but you will enjoy your ps4. I haven't had as much time as I wanted to play on it...if only I didn't have to work lol

Went and bought a PS4 from Tesco Extra last night. Took it home and got it set up. Upon trying to sign into the PSN I was informed a system update was required. After downloading and installing the said update, the PS4 is now showing a black screen and the console has frozen and a blue light is pulsing on top. I've done some reading about and I believe its a hardware failure. Looks like a trip back to the store for an exchange or refund. Anyone else had any issues with theirs?

No I haven't apart from the odd crash playing battlefield. I did hear a friend of a friend had hardware issues and needed to exchange but I don't know the full story.

Unlucky mate

Google 'how to fix the evident ps4 brick after freeze reddit' and you should come to a website with a fix.

Might work might not...good luck

It seems have been running fine since the initial "blue light crash" after the update. I'm keeping a very close eye on it, one more hiccup and it's going back. Other than that I'm very impressed with the console. Still crying about the price of games though. Hope there's some kind of hack in the future.

Got bored of mine, don't know if it's just because I'm getting older or just don't have the time to play
Used to love cod and fifa but only have a couple of games of fifa now and again as if I played it for any longer I'd probably smash the controller up with some of the goals I concede

I absolutely love my PS4, just bought Watch Dogs 2 & FIFA 17, I also have PlayStation VR, which is absolutely awesome and I can highly recommend getting one if you can.
i also have No Mans Sky (boring game) and Far Cry Primal (fully completed) so will more than likely exchange those two.

Launch day PS4 just died, and replaced with PS4 Pro. No PS1, PS2 failures, lost 4 PS3's to YLOD. Not looking too hopeful..

Back