Hs2 won't start looping line 50 to 99

jimridley

Hi Guys

anybody had this issue (box won't start properly .keeps looping on the front 50 to 99 , i am using a mac ,i can look at the keys area & the CCcam is blank ,would this be the issue ?

thank you

jim

hi mate , i changed two setting in the IPTV plugin (inside the plugin only ), rebooted the box now looping , but i cannot get back to redo the settings

any help appreciated , the guy i gout it from want £30 to flash it & regift

regards

Jim

Seeing as you can ftp into the box why would you need a new gift?
In the usr/keys folder have you checked to see if you have a file called newcamd.line?
I would be very surprised if IPTV player caused the boot loop, usually when its bouncing between 50 and 99 its a skin issue

Seeing as you can ftp into the box why would you need a new gift?
In the usr/keys folder have you checked to see if you have a file called newcamd.line?
I would be very surprised if IPTV player caused the boot loop, usually when its bouncing between 50 and 99 its a skin issue

Hi Mate there are two files in the box Keys (newcam.line ) this has 79 bytes & text in it ,the other file CCcan.cfg has no bytes & no text ,

the folder called boot is empty ,would this be the issue ?

also the men stick i got with is will not open on my mac or on windows ,it is showing as a Linux drive

Last edited:
Copy it back to Mac to double check but your line probably in newcamd.list so uses mgcamd
not sure why this means , i am new to this , i can see all the files inside the box on my mac , the boot folder is empty the newcmd.list is readable the CCcamd is not readable

the men stick i got with it will not let me view it on mac or windows ,it is showing as a Linux drive

Copy the newcamd.line file to your Mac and open it in a text editor.
If it has what looks like your line details inside then you have got your line safe.
Your going to need to reinstall your box by the sounds of it

not sure why this means , i am new to this , i can see all the files inside the box on my mac , the boot folder is empty the newcmd.list is readable the CCcamd is not readable
Copy the newcamd.line file to your Mac and open it in a text editor.
If it has what looks like your line details inside then you have got your line safe.
Your going to need to reinstall your box by the sounds of it

i have copied the Newcmd,list it has these detailsC WS = sxxxdxxx .com 12xxx jimridley 1x 0x 0x 0x 0x 0x 0x 0x 0x 0x 1x 1x 1x 1x 1x is this whet it should look like (i have replaced some of the detail with the x's

Thank you
The boot folder is ment to be empty.
The memory stick is formatted to ext4, dunno if a Mac can read it

Thank you for this , i feel i am moving forward ,i don't want to have to take it back to these guys if i can help it , apart from the 60 mile trip .i would like to be able to resolve this myself

If you don't want to lose whatever you have on that memory stick your going to need another one to reflash your box to get it working again.
Have a look at the stickies at the top of this forum for wooshbuild.
Once you got a USB stick for flashing it shouldn't take more than 20 minutes to get your box up n running

Back