Huge collection of Free Microsoft eBooks - no catches

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last summer I put up a post that offered a collection of free Microsoft eBooks across a variety of topics and the response was incredible. Because of the phenomenal response, I followed it up with a second post that contained another set of free eBooks for people to download. After these posts went live, over 1,000,000 free eBooks were downloaded by people around the world!

Well, I thought I would once again put together another new collection of absolutely FREE Microsoft eBooks for all of you to access and download to use in your quest for information, resources, knowledge, etc. As with the past collections, these eBooks are completely FREE, they are not time-bombed, there is no catch, and yes, please let your friends, family, colleagues, or anyone else that you think would benefit from these know that they are available here and to come download the ones they are interested in. I’d love to give away another 1,000,000 free eBooks again this round, so spread the word and please enjoy these resources from Microsoft to you.

7416.ELBlogHdr.png

Eric Ligman
18 Jun 2013

Latest Giveaway:

Previous Giveaway # 1:

Previous Giveaway # 2:

-

Back