I brought a sky f5 box my sky movies doesnt work but my sky sports works help

That's why your not getting that channel as it needs 50% for it to work have you got something in view of your dish? You might be able to do a slight twist on you'll lnb if you can get a mate to twist it while you watch inside to see if works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i tried that with my old dish but had no luck, since then i have had an engineer fit a new dish with a new lmb so i know my signal is good. there is nothing in the way off the dish

If you go back to your mates you will find the signal strength goes up Your box will not work on 5% had a mate had same problem with a few channels not working Re sited his dish from where they put it up Bingo all channels worked. If it works at your mates get them back

Like I said just move it a little bit your signal strength may be good but the quality maybe not be You maybe able to get it better

yep. mine is exactly same, appreciate the fact I should have started own thread sorry, I've since bought a cloud ibox 2 and that's working great but the f5s someone suggested the tuner in the box might have had it? I don't know just a mystery,

hi, I have the same problem and have tried testing it in a friends house and it works fine. my line is online, I have the latest firmware/channel list, I bought a no signal fix and nothing. I had a new dish and lmb installed and still the same. any help would be really appreciated.

When you tried the "no signal fix", did it make any difference to the channels you could/couldn't receive, or did you lose all channels? I'm just asking as the way you worded it, it sounds like you lost all channels.

Do you have any other boxes connected to the same LNB?

If you don't have any other satellite boxes yourself to try, could you borrow your mates box to try with your dish?

hi, I have the same problem and have tried testing it in a friends house and it works fine. my line is online, I have the latest firmware/channel list, I bought a no signal fix and nothing. I had a new dish and lmb installed and still the same. any help would be really appreciated.

When you tried the "no signal fix", did it make any difference to the channels you could/couldn't receive, or did you lose all channels? I'm just asking as the way you worded it, it sounds like you lost all channels.

Do you have any other boxes connected to the same LNB?

If you don't have any other satellite boxes yourself to try, could you borrow your mates box to try with your dish?

It never made any difference ( still had channels when connected) I only have 1 shotgun cable connected to the lmb for my sky hd and use that for my f5s aswel. When I connect the f5s I disconnect the sky hd box completely so I only have 1box running at anyone time. It's worked like that for over a year now with no problems.

I had a similar issue where movies were working but sky sports wasn't. Turned out that i had an old line configured as well as my new one. Deleted the old one and everything works ok

ive had the same problem for a month now, so gonna try alignment tomorrow

Blind Scan sky sports 1.3.4 News and Movies fail but other channels fine

Head Wrecking Stuff

If u put AJ Sat list on Sky Sports 1 and move the dish will the pic come on or do i need to rescan

Last edited:
I have found that putting your line in using the ccam instead of mgcamd also works better i.e. all of the channels work fine whereas with mgcamd they did not.

something up with the cam software me thinks but it's worth a shot

I have the same problem no movies no Ss 12or3 but I do have bt & setanta I have 4 boxes running off 1 dish 2 work fine ones f3 two are f5s one is v8s the v8s and one of the f5s don't get all the channels the other 2 do I have swapped line etc done blind scans but still can't get Ss and movies all help would be appreciated.

Back