i just got formuler f1 need help

ziir

i just got received formuler f1 with extra DVB-C tuner , i need some help for configuring cable tuner
today i booted it has normal open pli image. i dont know never seted up cabel tunner . i got also F type to RF adapter , and virgin broadband i got also 2 splitter and 3 cable i got from virgin media
my question is ,can i use the cable and splitter i got from virgin or will not work? the other one is TECHNETIX 2-WAY . i got more this one .

There's some good info in Bees Guide
How comfortable are you with OpenPli? I don't know if things have changed but it used to be a lot more complicated to set up than ATV or ViX.
There's a couple of pre-made builds for the Formuler F1 in the downloads section.

thanks for the info , well i always use vix and black hole image i better install atv or vix. what about the the other questions ?
i realy like the willobuild it looks nice and fresh i think i will install it . so installing is the same as always right i mean i used to install vu+ ti will be same or am i wrong ?

Last edited:
Should be in Bee's guide. There's a ViX build from me in downloads with the tuners already set up. You would just need to put your netid and rescan.

I can't view them, probably because I'm at work and it's an untrusted connection.
You can right click on the image and copy and paste into your post.

just install plain Openvix,
then once you have confirmed everything works OK, you can install a build if you really feel the need

i installed willobuild open vix and it looks great , now i need my net id and symbol rate

Last edited:
ok i just scanned and got like 400 channels but i got black screen i mean bbc is all black any advice please

ok i done it bbc one sd is working hehe the cables and the splitter that came with virgun media is workinh guys even the cables thank god . now i need good actuve line

Back