I knew I was going to hit a brick wall !!! aarrrrrrrrr help needed

laddy

Hi Everyone,
Right so my nice new shiny Blade 7000 get deliverd this morning with parcel force I cant wait to get stuck into it and start dabling so I get it all set up to old sky dish on house get my lan cable pluged in flash it with latest firmware with secret menu and all seems like its going well untill I come to get myself connected to a server. This is where Ive hit a brick wall ... Trying to find a server which will give you a test cline information instantly over the internet seems to be impossible for me now as im a noob at this i might just be looking in wrong places. All I wanted to do was get a test line with sly uk to test all was good and then wipe the smile of my wifes face as at the moment she`s at that point of turning to me and saying "I TOLD YOU SO" she has no faith in stuff I do. So I turn my hand to these free servers which give you login details on there web page. After entering lots of different details a number of times I just cant seem to get the to connect in the secret menu. It will say active but always disconnected now i dont know if its just these free servers which are crap and never work or Im doing something very wrong. I am willing to pay a monthly sub but just want to test first. Any help on this would be greatfull and I want to prove my wife wrong so if you want to be a part of that please advise and if there are any chaep and chearfull servers which take paypal or you have a cline yourself I can connect to just to test that would be fab. Thanks in advance Laddy

Well after a full day of scratcing my head I got it working and what a good bit of kit !!! its all to do with the servers and now im on a test line at mment but seem to freeze everytime new code is sent. So my next big step is finding that freeze free server for my viewing pleasure ... anyone know any freeze free servers ? upto £20 a month cheers

Back