I55 versions

Are there 2 versions of the i55? I've seen pictures on ads that have a different looking boxes?? I have the one with a big Zgemma logo on the left that lights green or red. Zgemma i55 written on right hand side in white above the hdmi dolby Linux logos. There appears to be a a different one available though? Is one older or is one a fake??

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Are there 2 versions of the i55? I've seen pictures on ads that have a different looking boxes?? I have the one with a big Zgemma logo on the left that lights green or red. Zgemma i55 written on right hand side in white above the hdmi dolby Linux logos. There appears to be a a different one available though? Is one older or is one a fake??

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure its just the same box with a different jacket on, maybe not even a different jacket, just some different print on them, if you type in google zgemma i55 images, you will then see a few different looking models, I am pretty sure there is only one model, maybe the USA has a slightly different looking version, hard to say what the chinese are churning out, lol.

in fact, isn't the older model (different model number) the one that had a tuner and they took the tuner out and then it became the i55 ?

i55 never had a tuner installed,I bought the 1st one just after they were out

Ah, I see, must be a mark one and mark two then I guess, I have the mark two in that case then :) or rather, two of them, lol.

But, I see quite a few people on the forum say that one of the other zgemma boxes (another model that has a tuner I think, although I am not sure), they reckon that is most likely the i55 with the tuner removed and the casing re-done.

Can't remember the model of box they said, I would have to go looking through the forum etc.

Back