Icecrypt S3500HDCCI Pin Code

IanM233

Hi All,
I picked up an Icecrypt S3500HDCCI the other day for quite a reasonable price (£10) and got it working just fine. However I wanted to do a factory reset and the default pin which is 0000 does not work. On top of that I accidentally locked my wife's favourite channel. What an idiot am I!
Is there any way around this? If some can please help, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ian

Hi All,

I understand I need the Master Code for the box. I have searched for hours and although I've found the master codes for loads of other boxes, I can't find it for this one.
Can someone please help me with this problem.

Thanks

Regards

Ian

Just a thought, you can flash firmware again, it generally clears all codes n keys as well. So be careful

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Hi All.

Thanks to everyone for your help, it is very much appreciated.
All is now OK, Icecrypt kindly supplied me with the master code. I have to say Icecrypt technical support are very helpful and nothing seems too much trouble.

Thanks again

Ian

Hi All.

Thanks to everyone for your help, it is very much appreciated.
All is now OK, Icecrypt kindly supplied me with the master code. I have to say Icecrypt technical support are very helpful and nothing seems too much trouble.

Thanks again

Ian
And the code is ?

And the code is ?

why would you want to know what the code is for someone else's box? - he's already stated earlier in the thread :'although I've found the master codes for loads of other boxes, I can't find it for this one.'

he contacted icecrypt, if you are looking for the code for yours, I suggest you do the same

why would you want to know what the code is for someone else's box? - he's already stated earlier in the thread :'although I've found the master codes for loads of other boxes, I can't find it for this one.'

he contacted icecrypt, if you are looking for the code for yours, I suggest you do the same
Because it's a forum to help
And the master code could be useful

it is useful but only to him as it's pretty obvious every box has a different master code, if there was one big master master code, google would have it up in a second and this thread wouldn't exist

Back