Ideas for a new box

pammy109

Hi guys,

I currently have a Zgemma Hs2 box running wooshbuild and lately it's been giving me nothing but trouble. I've reflashed the box over 30 times since the beginning of this year and i'm starting to tire of it. These issues only started this month so was wondering if my box was on it's road out. It keeps freezing and the wb logo appears in the top left hand corner and we can't do anything for a few seconds, this can happen by simply changing the channel. I've tried going back to Wooshbuild 5 and 6 to see if it was perhaps WB7 that was the issue but it's still happening. I bought a Liberty Shield VPN router and subscription and this last week I've had to unplug it as it severely slows down the box which again wasn't happening until this month.

I'm looking for recommendations for a new and better box. This one has served us well for a year but I feel I need something a bit more up to date so what are your suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

if will be using for iptv only theres dedicated boxes like mag or zgemma i55. best to reaearch what you like better

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm looking for a box that has the same look as Sly, had a look at Mag boxes but wasn't sure which one was the best

probably zgemma i55 then as i believe can flash like your current box to loom like sly

I suspect your issues to be settings or provider related, the H2S is a very stable little box for its money, once setup correctly they dont give many issues, I am not upto date with WBv7 configs as I use my own images but you may find a few tweaks will resolve your issues: things like DNS setting being changed to google etc...

I agree with above h2s is normally very reliable. might be worth checking other images

What's the best image to use? I'm techy up to a point. I've not had any issues with wooshbuild until this month, are there any easy to follow guides on how to tweak the settings.

Theres a few images you can use on h2s there's ipab openatv the h2s is a good box to use i use mine for remaining sattalite channels and iptv using ipab image on 1 and wooshbuild 7 on the other very stable aswell as @BeakyFord has stated could be provider related or settings and needs to be set up correctly and remove unused plugins

I just bought a formuler f1 box, recommend by a tk vet, have to say, brilliant box. Quick channel changing, great remote, wooshbuild so VPN etc if required. Worth a look at.
I have a mag box and a vu+ zero both great but this combines both for me and works great.

Back