Idenitifation

J Spain

Hi all - Ok thanks to all those who contributed to the rsetting of my box. Now before I commit to doing anything further I wish to clarify the model name of my Box which is Zgemma Star H2; However when Im looking for plugins / firmware ect there is no mention of this model - therefore is it recognised under a different name

Regards

Hi thank you for the prompt reply. With the particular plugin you listed is applicable in relation to identifying the correct box However having problems assimilating that to the box- using putty So have decided to use Wooshbuild which would seem more applicable for novices like me So my question is would you happen to know which whoosh build would be appropriate for my model

Regards

Misread your first post thought you were looking for firmware so linked to firmware download. Which plugins are you looking for as most things should be available from the plugins feed on your receiver

Hi thank you for that I will attempt to install Is the information via google correct and therefore you would recommend this root in contrast to putty method

I have no idea what you are trying to do with putty. What are you trying to install ? I would look at Wooshbuild which is in downloads section at top of forum, easy to set up. Wooshman has told you what to look for in post 4

Hi Apologies from what I have ascertained I was under the impression that there were two methods for acquiring IPTV some posts mention download putty and insert remotely others mentioned something called Wooshbuild. Given the problems experienced via the 1st method have choose 2nd.

Cheers fro the guidance

If you have an IPTV provider it will depend on the app they use, the method you need to use will be different for each app . If you are after IPTV player plugin for movies and catch up tv you can install it from the plugins on your box or as you say download Wooshbuild and follow the instructions

Back