I'm a bit stuck H5 2TC ZGEMMA

andycook

Hi Guys,
Last week I bought a zgemma H5. 2TC box, flashed wooshbuild onto it which all went well and then tryed to add a nline, for my life I can’t get it to work! I’ve tryed the usb cam importer built into wooshbuild then restarting, inserting the line via filezilla by adding ip address root as user name,user,keys,newcamd.list,view/edit, save and then restart softcam mgcamd then restart the box, and still no joy! Can anyone think of anything else I can do to get things working.
Regards

Andy

The wooshbuild cam importer was redesigned to allow almost anything to be uploaded provided it was in .list or .cfg format.
The fact that yours won't upload i would be looking at file extensions ie (1) being added on the file or .list.list etc which is added by computer settings.
If this is not the case then pm me the details and i will test and reformat for you.

when you view/edited the newcamd.list via ftp did it contain your line or did you have to enter it?
Press the Green button and select Dream explorer and browse to the /usr/keys folder and make sure it is listed as newcamd.list and not newcamd.list.txt if it has the .txt at the end then rename it to newcamd.list

Back