I'm running openvix 4.2 can't live rewind can anyone help please

Have a look under timeshift settings. Can't remember how to get to it off the top of my head. You need to enable it under the settings

Thanks if anyone can tell me how to get to timeshift settings would be a great help I've been into menu but can't seem to see where I'm heading from there

Not in front of my box but try menu, system setup. There's not that many options, from memory it's 3 or 4 clicks from the menu page

Have sorted it now thank you do have an issue of from time to time the box freezes for 30 seconds or so do you have any idea what this could be at all

Freezing is a bad line, I was interested in the time shift setting but Im guessing if you use a flash drive the constant time shift recording to it will make the USB stick expire pretty quickly?

I'm running a 500gig hard drive I think freezing may be I'm using a WiFi adaptor not a straight line in so I'm thinking from time to time the WiFi signal drops out. I'm slowly learning this site and YouTube are a great help

Would very much doubt your WiFi or Internet is the issue double click the OK button and see what your ecm time is
If it's over 1 then you should speak to the supplier
The box logging into the server uses a very small amount of data were talking a file smaller than 1kb so if your in a queue (busy or bloated server) you'll get it glitching every now and then, ask the supplier if he wouldn't mind having a look or rebooting the server

Just while your watching TV one click will bring up the banner and two in quick succession should bring up the ecm time above that

Do you know if your using cline or mgcam ?
When I used openvix I used the openvix HD blue skin and it would show the ecm with two clicks of the OK button
I'm a newbie really :-/
I use ipab
Any glitching or freezing is usually down to your line I've found anyway
*edit
Look above the banner to the left there may be ecm followed by a decimal number

Not sure what line it is I'm using sky Q skin only had box last week and it's 1st I've used so appreciate any help I can get it's only sky channels it freezes on and not all the time

Back