Image for audio HD fix?

walf1888

Hi guys,

Ive been using sucmsee image on my h2 for 2 years and all has been fine. After last weeks events with narrator/audio ive noticed plenty of people using other images for more up to date boxes etc....

I was wondering if anyone knows if sucmsee or an other image will sort the hd audio issues on my h2..?

It won't be just ABM 2.9 needed all that does is remove there hacks from the providers file.

When you flash Andy MC backup you can try software updates but backup any important details in case software updates cause errors

Is grogbuild compatable with h2?
Try a clean install. Thats what i do each time. Got it down to 30 mins now. Just use Kiddac OpenATV guide. Download 3 plugins, Cacheflush, Autobouquetmaker, epgimporter, and then ftp softcam and whichever skin you prefer (i like chabs VM skin) and your line. Voila...plus you get a lot of satisfaction and its much quicker than bulk loaded images

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Try a clean install. Thats what i do each time. Got it down to 30 mins now. Just use Kiddac OpenATV guide. Download 3 plugins, Cacheflush, Autobouquetmaker, epgimporter, and then ftp softcam and whichever skin you prefer (i like chabs VM skin) and your line. Voila...plus you get a lot of satisfaction and its much quicker than bulk loaded images

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

This a fix for hd and does it work with mcgamd?

There is not currently a Grog build for the star h2 as i have been searching, hopefully one will be created in time, IF the creator wants to make a build for us with their time being taken up and they do live a life in the world, would have to simply wait.
I have tried Andy mc's build from fresh, but after first set of updates the box stops at 49% when rebooted :(
I have tried wooshbuild and it runs fine, thou audio issues are not resolved, regardless of testing oscam running perfectly and channels are perfect, plus abm updated from 2.5 to 2.8 manually, thou there was more info provided stating 2.9 is out, that alone will not solve audio issue.
Again we'll have to wait for a build to be created and keep eye on threads.
Like many, audio description is annoying us and we want that fix asap, but if we wait and be patient, things will come.
Best wishes

I tried the latest Grog H2H on my H2 and it just stuck on flsh, reboot then box just stuck on boot.

Then I tried the latest Open atv 6.1 image which flashed ok. Ran, added softcam manager menu and a oscam. This worked and I now have the sound back :)

I now just need to find the blue sky skin that's in woosh (normal sky not q) as I quite liked the look and add it to the box and I'm happy :(y):

I tried the latest Grog H2H on my H2 and it just stuck on flsh, reboot then box just stuck on boot.

Then I tried the latest Open atv 6.1 image which flashed ok. Ran, added softcam manager menu and a oscam. This worked and I now have the sound back :)

I now just need to find the blue sky skin that's in woosh (normal sky not q) as I quite liked the look and add it to the box and I'm happy :(y):

The image for H2H will not run on Star H2 as totally different hardware.
As regard sound being back with openatv 6.1 which firmware is this and sound being back, does that mean you no longer have narrator on any hd channels?

There is not currently a Grog build for the star h2 as i have been searching, hopefully one will be created in time, IF the creator wants to make a build for us with their time being taken up and they do live a life in the world, would have to simply wait.
I have tried Andy mc's build from fresh, but after first set of updates the box stops at 49% when rebooted :(
I have tried wooshbuild and it runs fine, thou audio issues are not resolved, regardless of testing oscam running perfectly and channels are perfect, plus abm updated from 2.5 to 2.8 manually, thou there was more info provided stating 2.9 is out, that alone will not solve audio issue.
Again we'll have to wait for a build to be created and keep eye on threads.
Like many, audio description is annoying us and we want that fix asap, but if we wait and be patient, things will come.
Best wishes

U need to reboot the box that’s why it is stuck at 49% on Andy’s build reflash then
reboot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ive failed at the first hurdle here?

Downloaded unto a usb that I use all the time to flash zgemma h2. Placed in back of box and white button on. Comes up and says USB then counts up as normal. Im expecting it to say 'flash'.?

Any hints to what Im doing wrong?

Downloaded unto a usb that I use all the time to flash zgemma h2. Placed in back of box and white button on. Comes up and says USB then counts up as normal. Im expecting it to say 'flash'.?

You need to press the Power Button on the Front when it says USB on the Display

If you use the HDD low level format tool to erase pen drive, start it, select drive and select middle tab at top LOW LEVEL FORMAT, Then FORMAT THIS DEVICE.
Close program. Unplug usb drive from pc laptop, reinsert and windows will ask to format it. Choose fat32 and format. Install build ready for flashing onto pen drive once formatted and will work straight away.

next question. I'd like to put the slyk image back on. Is that possible and is there anything else plugin wise I need to download?

Back