Image Update Question - Audio Related (as if you didn't guess)

bees

VIP Member
Hi,

So looking for some advice as I have been ignoring this problem until things started to settle down.

So here are my questions, Openvix 5.1.20 now has the Audio fix for MgCam so I believe
not flashed it yet but will do in the next few days. So that's ok for some of my more newer models.

But what about some of my mates with older boxes ? Gigablue SE800 plus and Miraclebox mini for example.

No longer supported with the latest image.

Which is the best way to jump ?

OpenATV 6.1 running MgCam as I have read this also has the fix.

Or Openvix and switch to Oscam ? Does this also fix the channels with no audio or just the narrated channels ?

Last edited:
There is a patch you can use on older images or images with the fix not yet implemented.

I would like to know what images now have this fix already implemented?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But what about some of my mates with older boxes ? Gigablue SE800 plus and Miraclebox mini for example.

No longer supported with the latest image.

Which is the best way to jump ?

OpenATV 6.1 running MgCam as I have read this also has the fix.

Or Openvix and switch to Oscam ? Does this also fix the channels with no audio or just the narrated channels ?

Bump !! any takers ?

Hello

I am a straight forward user of a zgemma h2 set for cable... I'm a non tech, simple bought it mid last year, vix, sucmensee image with a kiddac v skin. Worked perfectly.... only this last week, had the usual problems. Talks of flashing, abm updates etc are not my area. I just want a box to watch tv :-)

With these details, can anyone help? If it comes to it, I'll survive on sd, no problem... but would like to know my options. Thank you.

Back