jon48

I have the h2 box and wondering which flash image should or can I put on the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was originally in openvix, but support for that has gone.
I had ipab 1.35 and was working fine thou when I tried 1.36 AFTER initialization of usb, the box would stick at 49% on boot.
Clearly a faulty image as tried 3 times.
So tried wooshbuild and even thou a few thing you have to manually install which isn't an issue, I found the box is a lot more responsive and quicker than ipab.
So I have stuck with that and very happy.
Thou when I've got time, I am going to try the Andy mc build as recommended by members here as fully updated

Openatv nightly images are available on the openatv website, google zgemma lc openatv or zgemma h2 openatv whichever receiver you are using and click on first link. Last build done was yesterday you will also need the openatv softcams ipk in second page of downloads at top of techkings forum as softcams aren't included. If you install atv you would then need to send the softcams ipk to var/volatile/tmp using filezilla or similar, then on the lc use the option to install local extension. Once installed it creates an entry called softcams in the download plugins section so you can then download cam of your choice

Last edited:
Was originally in openvix, but support for that has gone.
I had ipab 1.35 and was working fine thou when I tried 1.36 AFTER initialization of usb, the box would stick at 49% on boot.
Clearly a faulty image as tried 3 times.
So tried wooshbuild and even thou a few thing you have to manually install which isn't an issue, I found the box is a lot more responsive and quicker than ipab.
So I have stuck with that and very happy.
Thou when I've got time, I am going to try the Andy mc build as recommended by members here as fully updated
Im using Andy mc on h1 box, works great, easy set up and has all soft cams, especially recommend if using mgcamd as all files already in the usr/keys. Should also say that works slightly better with swap file activated

Back