Initialise/Mount USB Zgemma H5.2TC

I have Zgemma set up and is working great, but cannot use the pause/record TV as the USB is not Initialised/Mounted as I understand it needs to be, is this easy to do as I'm reluctant to do anything too techie as I might mess it all up (as I have done before)

I did search forums for this info, but did not find the info solely related to mounting USB, (there were steps before it got to USB mounting so was afraid to try)

If its not simple I will just leave well alone.

If the usb stick is inserted into the box, press the menu button and select Setup -> System -> Storage Devices -> Initialise -> your usb stick -> red button

Once it has initialised and back on tv picture press the red button and select plugins -> Mount Manager -> green button and change the mount to /media/hdd and then press the green button.

If you had to change the mount the box will prompt to restart and you need to select yes. If you didn't need to change the mount then it's still worth restarting so hold the power button on the remote until a menu appears and select restart.

Once the box has restarted you should be able to pause live tv and recorrd

If the usb stick is inserted into the box, press the menu button and select Setup -> System -> Storage Devices -> Initialise -> your usb stick -> red button

Once it has initialised and back on tv picture press the red button and select plugins -> Mount Manager -> green button and change the mount to /media/hdd and then press the green button.

If you had to change the mount the box will prompt to restart and you need to select yes. If you didn't need to change the mount then it's still worth restarting so hold the power button on the remote until a menu appears and select restart.

Once the box has restarted you should be able to pause live tv and recorrd
Well that seems very easy , even for me will try after tea........thanks grog68

Back