instaling nline

s40

hi there ive a spare h2 box without a line in ,sorry it had a nline in it but the server went t.ts up ,i was thinks about buying an nline and installing it myself but i dont know to is it difficult to do and can any ov you good people point me in the direction ov how to install a line, a totaly dumbed down step by step easy to follow instructions wouild be realy appriciated ,sorry for the poor spelling

thankyou in advance s

Loads of threads and instructions on this forum how to do this. Have a look round.:binoculars:

ashley69 i asked for help on this and directing in the right direction from good people on this forum ,you reply sarcastic good for you mate

Don't do sarcasm buddy. Just replying to your post in a friendly manner as I do in all my posts. I just think that some posters are looking for the easy option without having a look around the forum to educate themselves. I only ask for help once I have been through the forum and used the search box. The answer to your question was pretty easy to locate in a number of posts if you took time to look around.
I'm not saying you were looking for the easy option but if my reply came across as sarcasm it wasn't meant to.

lancable i got all the info on how to mate,im in no rush as its a spare (still boxed) just wanted to have a go myself without putting on to people i know ,the reason for the post is because ov the job i do i dont often get on here or the time to, thanks for asking anyway mate cheers

Back