INSTALL THE BEST KODI WIZARD EVER (Ares Wizard, Not a Build!)This is the best Kodi Wi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pulse running on fire tv box 1gb of ram is plenty. But for he fire TV stick stay away from the builds as it's way too laggy.

i have an old sumvision cyclone android x2 that needs a good kodi but since its Android 4 :1 and cpu:arm a9 duel core and tried downloading a few and got a parse error,might it work?

Hi Lads, it been a while, I used to log on Cable-Closet, anyway Amazon Fire Stick is ok, not as good as the euro box/kryptview but at least i get some pics using Kodi and sport using Mobdro but what about all the factual stuff Geographic, Discovery, Animal Planet etc, any software to download for these

I've used kodi for years and personally have never used builds. I've had a go with them in the odd occasion but have never really seen the point in them. I'd recommend just adding the add-on's you want by yourself so you are not bogged down with ones you don't use. Builds seem to use more memory and are more likely to crash in my opinion.
Wizards like the Ares ones though can be useful to grab the add-on's you want from one place rather than having to enter a load of source URLs yourself.

1st page be edit to this

INSTALL THE BEST KODI WIZARD EVER (Ares Wizard, Not a Build!)This is the best Kodi Wizard you will ever need.

NEW updata this source 21/02/2016 *** working ****

****** TO GET THE WIZARD******* ADD THIS SOURCE

new url 21/05/2017
Code:
  http://repo.ares-project.com/magic

INSTALL THE BEST KODI WIZARD EVER (Ares Wizard, Not a Build!)This is the best Kodi Wizard you will ever need.

NEW updata this source 21/02/2016 *** working ****

****** TO GET THE WIZARD******* ADD THIS SOURCE

new url 21/05/2017
Code:
  http://repo.ares-project.com/magic

This is the best Kodi Wizard you will ever need.

You can install builds, repositories, do maintance and everything else.

i found it unstable . the wizard often went down.
content was hit and miss..

I really like Ares does a good job for me.

The problem I have is that Ares has installed on my PC but I can't get the builds to load? Running Krypton 17.5.

Anyone any ideas

Believe Ares has been taken down today along with kodi all not working so this is the end of Kodi?

Believe Ares has been taken down today along with kodi all not working so this is the end of Kodi?
i am offshore and watching
rise of the footsoldier 3 in my bunk via kodi 17.4 paradox build
working just fine

if kodi is geo blocked it could be your isp blocking your connection

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

just tried uk turk. covenant. Elysium. HD movies all working 100%..
try rebooting your router and device. check isp restrictions have not been enabled... But having read pablos post. another obstacle i will be d/loading torrents at this rate..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
just tried uk turk. covenant. Elysium. HD movies all working 100%..
try rebooting your router and device. check isp restrictions have not been enabled...

Am not sure about others, but the repos of Covenant (Colossus) and Elysium (noobsandnerds) e.g. have both been shut down by the owners over the past couple of days*, so while those addons you have might still be working, they are on borrowed time without updates and fixes, and an install will no longer proceed unless it relies on an old fork.

Obviously we are still in the cat and mouse stage (as in Exodus became Covenant etc). The way it is going though, it would not surprise me if mainstream media access directly via kodi addons might come to pass, for the simple reason that too much money is at stake for the big boys, and any money they spend on chasing guys who build software to make a kodi box "loaded" is but a drop in the ocean.

Perhaps the chase will only stop when the barrier is high enough, such that Joe Blogg can no longer just load a piece of software, as easily as buying the drinks and popping the popcorn. Else TPB would have been dead by now.

Cheers!

* having received letters, in person, by hand, as shown in Pablo's TF link above:

thealpha_mpa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back