Installing IPTV / CODI on Zgemma Star2s

Chaudhrei

Hi there,
The Name on box is Zgemma Star 2S but webif says Zgemma Star H1
Forgive me if not appropriate question or forum. I am truly newbie but can learn fast.
I bought Zgemma Star HI which came preinstalled sky 1 skin and $ky git. It has no IPTV functionality. I have password for root,
I would appreciate if any one guide me how to install IPTV and CODI and streaming like 123 movies , yiffy movies , you tube etc please
Regards

Last edited:
Avoid kodi it's cr@p on these boxes. Press the green button, download plugins and iptv is under extensions

Avoid kodi it's cr@p on these boxes. Press the green button, download plugins and iptv is under extensions
Thanks for reply, Can you describe whole process, like Menu>setup> and then where to go please or I need to do it on Filezilla

Press the green button on the remote, press it again (download plugins) under the header extensions find IPTV, click ok on your remote

Press the green button on the remote, press it again (download plugins) under the header extensions find IPTV, click ok on your remote
Hi there,
Green button takes me to set timer, sorry i am a bit dumb here, if I go to Menu>Setup> plugin,
Please state medium to be scanned
1 Internal Flash
2 Memory / Tmp
pressing green nothing happens and pressing Ok says no displayable files on the medium found

Help plz

Back