Installing IPTV on H2s with wooshbuild

As I am new to all of this please be patient with me if some of my questions sound stupid. I have just managed to flash my H2S with v7 of wooshbuild and I now want to install IPTV. As far as I can determine I have two options to do this: 1) using "Xtream Editor" or 2) using Suls IPTV Bouquiet Maker.
- What is the difference between these two ?
- Which one is easiest to configure ?
- Is there a better alternative ?
- Apart from M3U files will I need any other special file types to set them up ?
Thank you in advance for any information you can give me.

"As far as I can determine I0 have two options to do this:"

Not necessarily so.
My IPTV provider has a script I just run via Putty.
I just sit back, and let the script set everything up.
Bouquets, update time, channel lists, everything.
So, find a good IPTV provider would be my first port of call, and not a reseller (which unfortunately 99% of people on here are these days, and even worse, mostly for one horrifically bad IPTV provider in particular).

Last edited:
Hello Mr President, as Rusty says running a script is very easy. Finding a good supplier that can provide a script is the main issue, Most provide a m3u link and an epg link which is a different setup, once you pay for a sub they will send you a script for the zgemma which contains your username and password and the download links which the box will download,Theres tutorials how to connect to your box via putty, once your box has downloaded the necessary files it will create the bouquets, all you need to do is import the epg for the programmes. If epg importer is not already in your plugin list you will need to download that. Set to automatic so it will auto update the epg. Youll also need to select youre source (Sub provider) in the epg plugin too press the blue button whilst in the plugin which brings a list of sources up, choose your provider from the list. once selected save then import.

Many thanks for your advice, it is very much appreciated. I now have FTA channels running with full epg and now need to find a good supplier. As previously stated I am a complete beginner and will be taking my time before making the next step. In the meantime if there was a recommendation for a good supplier it would be gratefully appreciated.
Regards,
Mr. P

the best thing to do is request a test line in the iptv discussion thread theres a post for asking for good servers they will message you back, provide your box model zgemma etc and ask for a seller who can provide a script id try 3 suppliers then choose the best one for performance and channels cheapest isnt necessarily the best option most are around £50-£65 for 12 months the test lines can be free but i would try the 48 hour one around £2.50-£5.00 with all the channels e.g sports that way you get a true test.

Back