Installing new firmware

Aconnor64

Hello

I am a complete novice to these boxes. I have read up on how to install the lastest firmware but it's coming up update fail, SSU header check fail.

i have downloaded the September 2014 firmware from the blade media website, I then exracted the two files. Copied them onto my external hard drive. Plugged the harddrive into my blade box. Went onto update image, clicked on the both files and hey both come up with same fail message.

have I done this correctly ?

any help with be highly appreciated

thanks Adam.

not sure if you've got it working but this has happened to me sometimes what I did was:

delete the files from the USB/Hard drive, then put the same files back on and then tried again on the box

same here i have not been able to upgrade the firmware from this site only from blade media site.. its now on august.. 2015. was on may, it wont see the cfg file
how do i downgrade this box?
cheers all

Zee thanks, but im really confused..
i had officiall BM august 2015 firmware on (my own fault) and this worked ,(which i had not tried as though it was the wrong date Patch)

thank you Zee i appreciate it..

i love this forum

whenever you put a new firmware thats out (patched) do a factory reset on your box then put on the official firmware from the Blade website the same version as the patched you are going to put on once you've done that, then put the patched version over it, this irons out any bugs.

Remember that everytime you change the firmware on your box you'll lose your line details so have them saved

ok thanks.. but how has it downgraded.. ? im stumped.. sorry. i tried every f/w i could find ..LOL

whenever you put a new firmware thats out (patched) do a factory reset on your box then put on the official firmware from the Blade website the same version as the patched you are going to put on once you've done that, then put the patched version over it, this irons out any bugs.

Remember that everytime you change the firmware on your box you'll lose your line details so have them saved

yep just done this.. spose its good practice, still no idea how ive downgraded from2015 to 2014? but ill remember incase anyone else has an issue.

Back