Installing Satellites particularly for Tring

karl1984

Hi, newbie here and after a bit of assistance...

Got my dish installed earlier this week and the installer also setup my blade box and added the satellites, including 16e and Tring. Today, I accessed Blade Online and downloaded UK Astra file listings however this has overwritten all my previously stored channels on other satellites so I then downloaded the Multiple Satellites listing.

I have been able to get most satellites and channels reinstated but when searching 16e, I can't select the correct frequency for Tring. In the list of frequencies, there are a number of options including 11.276 and then skips to 11.294, the option to choose 11.282 (Trings frequency) is not available. Also on when I move to frequencies 11.276 or 11.294 the channel quality drops down to 22%, whilst its usually 75-85%. When I do perform the search it finds about 150 channels including Albanian screen RTV, Alfa, FTV etc. The satellite is showing with title Eutelsat W2, is this correct?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Another issue I'm having is with 9e Eurobird 9, this is only finding approx 70 channels whilst it should be finding more according to What Satellite listings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure if you need this info but my system information is showing as -
Model - BM7000s
S/W Version - Jan 5 201281*
H/W Version - 1.00
Boot Version - 5.30
CH Version - F01S

Many thanks

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Hi, managed to sort myself (very proud!) by performing a manual search

Back