Instructions on how to install memory card into my zgemma star 2

copied from my guinea pigs guide for openatv. vix menus are slightly different but if you look around the menus you will find.

Setting up USB / HDD
You need a freshly formatted usb stick or hdd if you wish to use the EPG plugins/Picons/Pausing/Recording. It is recommended but not essential that you use a different USB stick than the original USB stick used to flash the box. You can then easily re-flash the box with the original stick if something goes wrong.
Menu… setup… System… Storage Devices… Initialisation
Initialise your usb/hdd
Leave all the setting as default. If you have a very large USB stick or HDD you can take advantage of a faster more stable file system by changing the file format to ext4. Please note though that ext4 will make your device unreadable on a computer. See fix above in USB trouble shooting.

Creating a USB swap file (virtual memory)
Menu… Info Panel… Plugins… SwapManager…

Create (green button) – this takes a few minutes
256mb (can be bigger if you have a larger device)
Activate (red button)
Autostart (yellow button)
Exit

Hi I'm new to this but I have a chipped zgemma-star 2s. I was using normal broadband by talktalk but it was slow and buffering, I upgraded to fibre with talktalk but now find i am unable to gain access. On my screen it says access denied. I don't have child safe on neither do I have parental control activated. I heard about using ultra safe vpn but my question is can I upload it from a memory stick and if so how do I do it. I've tried changing the ip address to 8.8.8.8 but that doesn't work. Please help me if you can.

Back