Internet for iptv

Paul don

hi could anyone tell how many mb you need to run iptv ,moving to a new house next week and apparently we only get 5 mb

Cheers ,looks like I won't be watching footy next season ! Ha well if Sam alladyce is still in charge it's no loss lol

hi could anyone tell how many mb you need to run iptv ,moving to a new house next week and apparently we only get 5 mb
I had 2 seperate iptv providers on my zgemma at one point. When my internet speed dropped to 4-5mb. One performed better than the other, probably something to do with the fact one line was a script and one was through an app.
The one that performed best at lower internet speeds I am no longer with because the service wasn’t as good as the other. If you have a box to play with once you move, you can pm me for provider name if you want. If you don’t have a device to use I would be slow buying one with those speeds.

I had 2 seperate iptv providers on my zgemma at one point. When my internet speed dropped to 4-5mb. One performed better than the other, probably something to do with the fact one line was a script and one was through an app.
The one that performed best at lower internet speeds I am no longer with because the service wasn’t as good as the other. If you have a box to play with once you move, you can pm me for provider name if you want. If you don’t have a device to use I would be slow buying one with those speeds.
Cheers I have a Zgemma box so will just have to wait and see

Back