Internet lost when connected to my gemmah2h

Rovis

Hi, I have had my zgemma h2h for a couple of months now, but last weekend I lost my internet Wifi connection when i was using my box. Followed the usual reboots etc but my internet would only work if i disconnected it from the box.
I've had vm into to check my b band and everything is working fine. Set the box back up and lost my internet WiFi internet connection again.
Any advice would be appreciated.

boxes are better in using hard wired and more likely you have a superhub 3,set it to modem mode and if needed add a wireless router.

My internet is hard wired into box and router by means of splitter and also box to router with Ethernet cable.
Could it be possible VM has blocked me?

What have you tried so far?

You could try changing your Wi-Fi channel on your hub
You could try resetting your hub
You could try setting a static IP for the zgemma
You could try a different ethernet cable
You could try checking / replacing cables and splitters incase there's interference
You could try putting your hub into modem mode and using a separate cheap router for your WiFi

It's not possible that VM has "blocked" you.

Funny thing is I have a very similar issue using my Vu+ solo se v2, I hardwire it via ethernet and my wifi slows down, loading of pages on websites and on mobile devices slows massively to the point it can take minutes for a page to load. I have to keep disconnecting the ethernet cable to use the wifi to its full function. Very very annoying!!

Funny thing is I have a very similar issue using my Vu+ solo se v2, I hardwire it via ethernet and my wifi slows down, loading of pages on websites and on mobile devices slows massively to the point it can take minutes for a page to load. I have to keep disconnecting the ethernet cable to use the wifi to its full function. Very very annoying!!

And what have you tried so far to solve the issue?

I have a similar problem which takes the internet completely down and the zgemma box has to be turned off and then on and internet is back on. It does not exhibit the problem all the time I thinks it could be the epg update set at 5 in the morning, if I do a manual update no problem. I am going to set the time to say 10 in the morning and see if that can pin point to the epg automatic update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think i may have solved the issue, i was using MGcam 1.45 then 1.38 both gave same issue. I have now tried 1.35 and it is all working fine for the time being... Fingers c rossed it stays this way!
And what have you tried so far to solve the issue?

Thanks for all your help and advice.
I bought a new Ethernet cable as suggested. And after waiting for a while everything fired up hoped.
Thanks again .

Thanks for all your help and advice.
I bought a new Ethernet cable as suggested. And after waiting for a while everything fired up hoped.
Thanks again .

Glad it worked - hopefully you shouldn't have any more issues :(y):

Back