Internet Speed

Ive read you need 6mb - 8mb as a minimum without using a VPN but as you have VM bb you wont have any speed issues

If you have a VM sub you have the best service available already & in HD but by adding IPTV you gain a few extra's... 3pm kickoff's (if not blocked or by using a VPN), lots more sports channels, a huge VOD section but for me the main reason is that by having both VM & IPTV you shouldnt miss out on any PVV events as you may not get ALL of them with just VM

VM carries all the channels and is much cheaper than IPTV per year.

IME 3pm KO aren't worth a carrot - any decent game will be on SS or BT so you'll be watching Watford at home to MUFC and such likes

The VOD is a good thing, as are one or two foreign channels, but not worth the extra expense when they can be viewed for free using Kodi

I'm confused, I want IPTV can you explain?

There are two types of sub that allow you to watch channels... the number 1 option if available is to have a VM bb connection & use a VM sub to clear channels...the 2nd way is to use an IPTV sub, this only requires a solid internet connection & will work for anyone who cant have a VM bb connection.
Hope that clears it up.... VM number 1 way & IPTV as the alternative IF you cant have VM

There are lot's of 3pm games not on sly or tb depens on what team you want to watch, If your in to ufc there is loads you can only watch with iptv that's not on kodi, sly or vm, The list go's on and on for things thats not on kodi, vm or sly :grin:

Ummm I think we are talking about different things, when I say VM I mean Virgin Media, what VM are you talking about, sorry to sound think but I don't know anything about This?

Ummm I think we are talking about different things, when I say VM I mean Virgin Media, what VM are you talking about, sorry to sound think but I don't know anything about This?

Yes that's what they are talking about Virgin Media sub, But what they don't know is if you have a box to watch it with LOL You say you want iptv for your smart tv

There are lot's of 3pm games not on sly or tb depens on what team you want to watch, If your in to ufc there is loads you can only watch with iptv that's not on kodi, sly or vm, The list go's on and on for things thats not on kodi, vm or sly :grin:

Yes but you've got to agree that people streaming 'coronation street' because IPTV is their only source of TV, is a ridiculous state of affairs, especially as there's a live VM cable behind the telly doing nothing?

Yes but you've got to agree that people streaming 'coronation street' because IPTV is their only source of TV, is a ridiculous state of affairs, especially as there's a live VM cable behind the telly doing nothing?

You are defo right there wast of server lol

in a nutshell VM (Virmin Media) is the best way to get channels but to use a VM sub you need to have a 'cable' receiver such as the zgemma H2H....not a Sat receiver such as a H2S.
IPTV can be run on any solid internet connection & is the way many are forced to go as they cant have VM in their area... IPTV sub's can be run on many different devices but is often loaded onto sat boxes.... IPTV is streamed to your box whereas VM still works via card sharing like the old Sly dish method used to

in a nutshell VM (Virmin Media) is the best way to get channels but to use a VM sub you need to have a 'cable' receiver such as the zgemma H2H....not a Sat receiver such as a H2S.
IPTV can be run on any solid internet connection & is the way many are forced to go as they cant have VM in their area... IPTV sub's can be run on many different devices but is often loaded onto sat boxes.... IPTV is streamed to your box whereas VM still works via card sharing like the old Sly dish method used to
I've sent you a pm.mate

Back