introducing myself

cola

not too much to say... i'am a dummy and i need some information about iptv streaming with vlc (video lan)...
if possible i would like to know how i can download a list and play sky channel (calcio and sports one) with vlc
thank you ... waiting for answer...
cola73

howdy sorry ive been offline for a while vlc np the streaming links are normally given out as .m3u files or txt and you are to create an .m3u file its in a nut shell a play liyt used in vlc and also simple player at the minute theres alot of channels come and only lasting a few hours then gone again so people are creating their own list as they go that way it maybe modified as it needs it now if ur in the uk most outseide links wont run or will be very poor quality but im going to give you a link i know works in the uk and you follow these steps..
1, copy the link im adding "as tester" for you
2, in vlc you want to top TABS first is Mediathen look for open network stream a small window opens up options along the top are FILE-DISC-NETWORK-CAPTURE DEVICE you click NETWORK
3, http://90.189.183.223:1234/udp/233.7.70.223:5000 place this address into the url and click play now as at23.48pm this link works but its talking in russian right click the center of vlc goto audio then the box that opens goto audio track you see its dual audio russian and english that link is 1 way of many upon thousands that you can use but vlc is very much law abinding with GNUBLOCKING Free VPN Accounts | FreeVPN.me - Free OpenVPN and PPTP Accounts go here scroll down the screen to open server 2 1st option you see an ip IP: 5.254.100.70 trust me this free vpn on that server opens up and you will see its premium vpn unmetered bandwidth will open all guiblocking
5, to get started with some good stream links Live Vlc SimpleTV Streams - Free Playlists that site brings in alot of channel links down right side of the screen is all the countrys that the site covers look around in there and just test Test Vlc Stream this last site is where everuyone that comes across links trys them out take notice of the link tittle i hope ive helped you on your way

Back