Invalid Program, Search Again

be_ddiawl

Hi Everyone,

I know you have probably seen this thread many times before but i cannot really find an answer which is correct. I bought a V8S around 4 months ago and was noticing that channels were slowly being lost so today i updated to AJ's latest list.

After the install, i have found that most pay channels do not work, they either come up with Scrambled or Invalid Program, Search Again.

I have tried re installing the list but that has made no difference! I'd appreciate any help as i feel a bit gutted that it is no longer working correctly!

Thanks

Paul

Make sure you have the latest firmware from here (top of the list). Make sure you backup up or write down your server details. Once you have flashed it, upload your channel list and server and reboot

Hi Guys! Thanks for that! I rebooted quite a few times, so i unplugged everything, left it for 12 hours and re plugged everything back in! Everything seems to be ok as of yet apart from the channels freezing a hell of a lot more than usual! I suspect that the server i am registered to is absolutely rammed? Would i be correct in thinking this?

Paul

Back