Invalid zip magic 4F44213C

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal

Hi

Trying to update my whooshbuild from V5 to V7, Currently running v5 with sky Q skin on Cable. Tried to update online and via USB, managed to get as far as 'starting to flash ahhh' before getting the message;
Execution Process:

Archive: /media/hdd/images/whooshbuild-latest.zip
unzip: invalid zip magic 4F44213C
Execution finished!!

Has anyone come across this before?
Need some help..?

The number 4F 44 21 3C, suggests that the file is actually a webpage. There is sometimes a redirection page between the forum post and the actual download. The browser seems sometimes to misinterpret this redirection page as the download itself.I would try to download it again.

when you say you tried to update online via usb, did you use the 'update/reflash wooshbuild' option in wb config plugin, or did you download wooshbuild-latest.zip to a usb and then use blue button -> flash online?

when you say you tried to update online via usb, did you use the 'update/reflash wooshbuild' option in wb config plugin, or did you download wooshbuild-latest.zip to a usb and then use blue button -> flash online?

I Tried both ways, i tried flash online, i tried wb config update reflash whooshbuild and i was getting the same error code so i decided to download onto usb and try local by restarting with the usb, still got the same error..?

how big is your usb stick? you might do better asking in the wooshbuild support thread to see if it's been mentioned by anyone else and I think wooshman monitors that thread more.

how big is your usb stick? you might do better asking in the wooshbuild support thread to see if it's been mentioned by anyone else and I think wooshman monitors that thread more.

Im using an 8 gb, its the same one i used to install the v5. Ive just tried to again by downloading and flashing again but same error. Im gonna try a different usb now.

Just downloaded it to try and it works fine.I would try another usb stick.

I downloaded again on a different USB stick but seem to be getting the same 'Webpage error code'. I manage to get to the flash gordon tune but it wont do the OFGwrite White screen.

I am now trying the low level format using the HDDguru low level format. Im thinking i should try to install the older V5 or V6 whooshbuild again but where would i find them?

SO when the executions process starts the The error message appears unzip: invalid zip magic 4F44213C, Then after a moment its says execution finished!!

When i click ok on the remote i get a different message;
FLASHING: ROOT AND KERNAL
Execution process:
ofgwrite will stop enigma2 now to run the flash.
Your STB will freeze during the flashing process.
Please DO NOT reboot your STB and turn off the power.
The image or kernal will be flashing and auto booted in a few minutes.

Execution Finished!!

Still nothing happens after waiting for a while? The i pressed ok again and i get the easy setup/flash gorgon screen with no messages. ??

So i've tried to use Grogbuild H2.H ATV 6.1 but i had the exact same problem cause i thinks its a whooshbuild platform, i then tried Open atv 6.1, thats loaded everything up with the VirginHD skin. I done a software update and then tried to do the whooshbuild again but still having the same problem.

Im thinking if there is there anywhere i can whooshbuild V.6, I'd download it to usb and then do an update online thereafter, is that even possible?

So i've tried to use Grogbuild H2.H ATV 6.1 but i had the exact same problem cause i thinks its a whooshbuild platform, i then tried Open atv 6.1, thats loaded everything up with the VirginHD skin. I done a software update and then tried to do the whooshbuild again but still having the same problem.

Im thinking if there is there anywhere i can whooshbuild V.6, I'd download it to usb and then do an update online thereafter, is that even possible?
If you try another build, you will need to flash from boot up, ie unzip the downloaded file onto thet usb stick so you have JUST the zgemma folder on there and its contents, then rename the file noforce to force in the zgemma/h3 folder. power the box off, insert the usb into the front of your box and then turn on, it should then flash automatically and wipe anything else off. If it's flashing then there would be no trace of any other build

Try flashing your box with OpenATV then flash BaseBuild afterwards. It has worked in the past for this kind of issue but there is no reason why it works as a flashed box is a flashed box as in nothing remains on it from a previous image.

So i managed to get back Sky Q skin but this time on the iPab instead of the whooshbuild because the iPab is using the OpenATV Base and i had no problems with flashing that. As for the whooshbuild which served me well (V5), it wouldnt update online or locally as i tried both options, i also tried open ATV and then whooshbuild thereafter but still had no joy, i am tempted to try grogs method but i just about managed to get everything going, so i'm in two minds.

P.s. I did read somewhere that it only works on sky and not cable as yet, i guess that's why i tried an alternative which is actually great btw...

Thanks guys for all your help.

Also the direct link to the H2S and H2H WooshBuild images have been added to the WooshBuild thread. Along with a possible solution to your issue as jazz997 posted above.

Posting the the support WooshBuild support thread in the first place may have helped you out long before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back