Ipab alternatives

Hi all what other alternatives is there for a H2s other than Ipab? The box keeps freezing and won't auto reconnect until I change channel. I don't think it's my internet because I also have a couple of Firesticks and they work fine just the odd stutter! I like the Firesticks but the EPG lay out is not as good as the Zgemma?

TIA

Did you get a solution to this problem. I have had 2 boxes now do same thing. No matter what channel i put on it freezes within seconds. And change to another channel it works for 10 seconds and freezes again.

Def not the sub as it works with perfect player no problem.

Has to be ipab build i think

Hi all what other alternatives is there for a H2s other than Ipab? The box keeps freezing and won't auto reconnect until I change channel. I don't think it's my internet because I also have a couple of Firesticks and they work fine just the odd stutter! I like the Firesticks but the EPG lay out is not as good as the Zgemma?

TIA

No dont think im using xtreme editor. tried wooshbuild now and same happening, perfect player is ok on firestick and mobile phone. But not on the laptop.

Back