Ipab or Wooshbuid ?

Each to there own m8, i believe the ipab is a basic image, where as the wooshbuild is a build with a lot incorporated within it, so more user friendly...

i've just finished flashing my 2s box with Wooshbuild 1st time user with these box's everything before was plug n play open and dream box's. From a noob point of view i'd say go with the Wooshbuild as it's so easy to do.

Wooshbuild is the best You can excess all the setups by pressing the green button
Wb configuration is excellent for backing up and restoring all your settings and timers cam importer excellent no need to f.t.p any servers free iptv very good cross epg available dream Explorer already installed 10 out 10 for wooshbuild

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Green button scroll down to iptv also download albatros 7.0 green button green button extension press ok on albatros 7.0

Green button scroll down to iptv also download albatros 7.0 green button green button extension press ok on albatros 7.0

That always confused me. It's not really "IPTV" for real time streaming, more a sort of VOD / catchup service. Good add-on, I use it quite often, but as stated, not a service for watching live football or PPV.

Back